We work directly with the homeowner through the design and construction phases to ensure you get the results you expect.
Planning that new building project can be a daunting task. Troy Proctor Constructions, remove the stress to make your home renovation/ extensions exciting and enjoyable.
here are many factors that influence what you will be able to do and you need an experienced team to help you that can advise you on the best plan of action.
Clients are able to come to our office with their own plans and ideas or choose from our wide range of floor plans.
Communication is key to any happy, long term relationship. We make it our business to communicate with our suppliers, our team in the field and most importantly with you. Troy Proctor Constructions works to anticipate our client’s needs while making the experience rewarding and stress free to ensure the finished result will be of the highest standard.
There are many things involved in building a new home or renovating, included items are:
– Fixed price contract – no rise and fall
– 6 year BSA structural guarantee
– 6 month maintenance period
– Site preparation
– Professional design and drafting
– Professional engineer designed footings and slab
– Professional engineer’s soil test
– Council building application fees
– Contractors all risk insurance
– Existing property insurance
– Only termite resistant treated timbers and trusses are used
Our house builders in Brisbane and Master Builders in Brisbane look forward to hearing from you to offer their myriad of successful house extensions in Brisbane, house renovations in Brisbane, builder on the Sunshine Coast, renovations on the Sunshine Coast and much more to build your dream home.
We are more than happy to provide a Free Obligation quote for any size of work big or small. Please fill in the below form and one of our team members will contact you shortly.